Unpasteurized and Chemical Free
“10% more concentrated than major brands”
True Vinegar™ is made from raw naturally grown apples that contain many beneficial nutrients. True Vinegar™ undergoes two fermentation processes where it produces enzymes and life giving nutrients and is naturally unpasteurized to make apple cider vinegar the powerhouse it is.
True Vinegar™ has the ‘mother’ of the vinegar. The ‘mother’ is made up of strand-like enzymes of connected protein molecules with living nutrients and bacteria, similar to the ‘mother’ that is in Kombucha Tea.
True Vinegar™ is used in salad dressings, marinades, vinaigrettes, sauces and as a food preservative. It is made by crushing apples and squeezing out the liquid. Bacteria and Yeast are added to the liquid to start the alcoholic fermentation process, and the sugars are turned into alcohol. In a second fermentation process, the alcohol is converted into vinegar by acetic acid-forming bacteria (acetobacter). Acetic acid and malic acid give vinegar its sour taste.
True Vinegar™ (apple cider vinegar) is even good for pets. It has been used to help control fleas and even promotes a healthy shiny coat.
Vinegar and other acidic liquids have long been proposed as agents to enable weight loss. True Vinegar™ prolongs the sensation of satiety after eating. A 2009 study on mice showed that consuming acetic acid found in True Vinegar™ is the active component that up-regulates the expression of genes for fatty acid oxidation enzymes in the liver causing a stopping affect in body fat accumulation.
1 tablespoon of True Vinegar™ mixed in 4 ounces of purified water after a meal has been used as a natural remedy for heartburn and as a replacement for toxic heartburn medications. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar may help improve bowel irregularity, thereby removing toxins from the body at a faster rate. Helps clear up skin conditions and blemishes giving a more smooth texture and appearance. Raw Apple Cider vinegar may also help with joint pain and stiffness. True Vinegar™ helps to break down fats so that your body can use them rather than store them. For this reason, many diets include apple cider vinegar in their regimen.
What Can True Vinegar™ Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Do for Me?
True Vinegar™ will support a healthy immune system, helps control weight, promotes digestion and PH balance, helps soothe dry throats, helps in detoxification and is rich in enzymes & potassium. Beneficial ingredients in raw apple cider vinegar give it its power to make us feel better, look better and feel energized.
Will help maintain healthy skin, soothes irritated skin and relieves muscle pain from exercise.
Natural Ingredients found in True Vinegar™
Potassium – helps to prevent brittle teeth, hair loss and runny noses.
Pectin – helps to regulate blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol.
Malic Acid – gives Apple cider vinegar the properties of being resistant to viruses, bacteria, and fungus.
Calcium – supports strong bones and teeth.
Ash – gives Apple cider vinegar its alkaline property which aids your body in maintaining proper pH levels for a healthy alkaline state.
Acetic Acid – It appears that this acid slows the digestion of starch which can help to lower the rise in glucose that commonly occurs after meals.
Differences with Clear Vinegar and Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Clear vinegar through its processing and distilling has been stripped of everything beneficial for the health of the human body.
Apple cider vinegar, otherwise known as cider vinegar, is a type of vinegar made from cider or apple must and has a medium to dark brown color.
What are the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar?
- Rich in potassium, a mineral that is often times lacking in adult diets. This mineral is key for growth, building muscles, transmission of nerve impulses, heart activity etc. It also helps to prevent brittle teeth, hair loss and runny noses.
- Rich in acetic acid. This acid is said to slow the digestion of starch which can help to lower the rise in glucose that commonly occurs after meals.
- Rich in ash and reported that Apple Cider Vinegar helps reduce glucose levels.
- Our vinegar is alkaline and aids your body in maintaining proper pH level.
- It can help regulate blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol.
- Rich in ash and malic acid which help reduce glucose levels.
- Its alkaline properties will aid your body in maintaining a proper pH level for a healthy alkaline state.
- It has anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Helps to improve bowel irregularity while removing toxins from the body
- It can help clear up skin conditions and blemishes.
- Helps with weight loss by breaking down fats so that your body can use them rather than store them.
- May kill cancer cells or slow their growth.
- Be sure to dilute apple cider vinegar before applying it to your skin or drinking.
Apple cider vinegar was studied by researchers at Arizona State University with great results. The preliminary study was published in Diabetes Care and reported that Apple cider vinegar helps reduce glucose levels.
15 reasons to drink or eat Apple Cider Vinegar on a daily basis (True Vinegar™)
Apple cider vinegar is my new obsession. I recently began taking apple cider vinegar shots 2-3 times a day for a quick and effective energy burst. However, looking deeper into the product, I have discovered so many other useful ways to incorporate apple cider vinegar into a daily repertoire. It is effective for pretty much anything – your skin, your hair, your house, and even your pets can benefit from its qualities. Raw, organic, unfiltered and unpasteurized, apple cider vinegar is so much more than a salad dressing!
1. Our apple cider vinegar (True Vinegar™) is a completely natural product and 10% stronger than most major brands. It is made from raw apples and is fermented to hard apple cider. It is then fermented a second time to apple cider vinegar. When using natural apple cider vinegar, we instantly decrease the consumption of unnatural chemicals in our homes and daily lives.
2. Apple cider vinegar can be used as a rinse for your hair after shampooing, and will aid in increased body and shine. I recommend recycling an old shampoo bottle, then filling it with 1/2 a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a cup of cold water. Pour the solution through your hair after shampooing several times a week for dramatic results.
3. Natural apple cider vinegar regulates the pH of your skin. Dilute apple cider vinegar with two parts water, and spread the concoction over your face with a cotton ball to replace your current toner. You can do this at night after washing, and in the morning before you apply your moisturizer. A dab of apple cider vinegar can also be left on the skin overnight to fade age spots or acne scars.
It is also a recommended agent for warts. For warts, soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar, then fasten the cotton ball over the wart with a Band-Aid overnight. The skin may swell some as it reacts with the solution. However, the wart will fall off. Once it falls off, the treatment should be continued for a few more days, to make sure the wart doesn’t return.
4. Apple cider vinegar can help remove stains from teeth. Rub teeth directly with apple cider vinegar, and rinse out with water.
5. Add a cup of apple cider vinegar to your bath, and soak for 10 minutes to eliminate discomfort from sunburn.
6. Apple Cider vinegar can be used as a natural aftershave. Fill a bottle with equal parts apple cider vinegar and water, and shake before applying to the face.
7. Rubbing apple cider vinegar on your hands and feet will give massage-like benefits and relief to tired hands and feet.
8. Apple cider vinegar can aid in weight loss. For daily weight management, add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to 16 ounces of water. This concoction can be sipped throughout the day. Data shows some limited, yet significant, weight loss benefits from sustained daily intake of acetic acid (which is a main ingredient in apple cider vinegar).
In a 2009 study published in Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, it was found that subjects that consumed acetic acid for 12 weeks experienced significant declines in body weight, abdominal fat, waist circumference and triglycerides. Triglycerides contribute to the bad cholesterol that we want to avoid.
9. Apple cider Vinegar will balance your entire inner body system. The body constantly strives to achieve a state of equilibrium. Apple cider vinegar helps the body maintain a healthy alkaline pH level. Research shows that higher acid levels and lower pH levels lead to a lack of energy and higher incidences of infection. Hence, my desire to sip some a few times a day for a natural boost of energy.
10. As part of balancing the body’s pH, apple cider vinegar creates an overall detoxification of the body. Research shows that it can help stimulate cardiovascular circulation and help detoxify the liver.
11. This miracle vinegar helps to break up mucous throughout the body and cleanse the lymph nodes. Believe it or not, research suggests that apple cider vinegar can help with allergies because of its ability to reduce mucous and sinus congestion. When reducing the effects of allergies, it can also help stave off sinus infections and their related symptoms (sore throats and headaches).
12. This vinegar is rich in natural enzymes that can help rid your body of candida — yeasts that are attributed to thrush in humans. Candida also is blamed for creating symptoms of fatigue, poor memory, sugar cravings, and yeast infections.
13. Though it might seem like an oxymoron to treat stomach acid with an acid containing vinegar, there is research suggesting that apple cider vinegar works by correcting low acid, hence reducing heartburn. Natural remedy experts say you should begin to feel relief very shortly after taking a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar followed by a glass of water. Note that apple cider vinegar will not give relief if you have an ulcer.
14. The use of apple cider vinegar is effective in repelling fleas on your pets. One part vinegar and one part water can be sprayed on your pet’s fur and rubbed in generously. Saturate the entire coat and continue every day for a few days to a week. Any flea infestation will surely be gone.
15. Apple cider vinegar will clean your toilets and have your bathroom smelling like apples! Just pour apple cider vinegar into the toilet, and allow it to sit overnight. It can also be used in dishwashers as a substitute for dish detergent. Mix 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup water, and you can use this solution to clean microwaves, kitchen surfaces, windows, glasses and mirrors, too.
As you can see, apple cider vinegar is a miracle product that can be used in a multitude of ways. I highly recommend its use! Try our (True Vinegar™) from HempUSA.org today!!!
I have used this product for the last few years. The taste is way better than comparative store bought apple cider vinegars. I can feel immediate results in helping with upset/ acidic stomach problems. Thumbs up; I will continue to buy this product.
I use this as deodorant before I go to bed and it works for the whole day so I don’t use any other deodorant. It helped with my digestion problems and I am more energetic. I use it as lotion at night and it works better than most brands out there. I even use it for laundry detergent sometimes
What would you recommend for full body support?You can not go wrong with any of Hemp USA's products but we recommend you have at least three things for full body support: Hemp Protein, Hemp Oil, and Micro Plant Powder.