Hempster’s Hemp Patty
These little Hemp Patties are quite flavorful and have a helping of Hemp Protein Powder for an extra Protein Boost!
Goes great with Juicebar Slaw!
|1 Tablespoon||Unprocessed Red Palm Oil|
|2 Cloves||Garlic, minced|
|1/4 Cup||Green Onion, chopped small|
|1||Medium Carrot, shredded or diced small|
|1||Small to medium Zucchini, shredded or diced small|
|1||Small to medium Yellow Squash, shredded or diced small|
|2 Tablespoon||Vinegar of choice|
|1 Tablespoon||Hemp Protein Powder|
|1/3 Cup||Coconut or Milk|
|2 Teaspoons||Curry Powder|
|1/2 Teaspoon||Red Pepper or Chipotle Pepper or Smoked Paprika|
|1 Can||Beans of Choice (white kidney or cannelini)|
|2 Tablespoons||Flax Meal|
- Saute Garlic & Green Onions in Coconut Oil over Medium Heat
- Stir in Carrots, Zucchini and Yellow Squash
- Add vinegar/lemon juice combination.
- Cook or until veggies are soft, about 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk Hemp Protein Powder with milk of choice and spices.
- Rinse and drain beans; add to milk mixture.
- Pour milk mixture over veggies; cook another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Once mixture has cooled, pour into large bowl and add 2 TBSP Flax Meal. Shape into patties.
- Pan fry in oil of choice (Hemp Seed, Olive, Red Palm or Coconut)