Hempter’s Hemp Loaf
*Dehydrated Tommy Boy Veggie Mix ground in a coffee grinder makes a delicious seasoning blend!
|1 1/2 Cups||Long Grain Brown Rice, Prepared as Usual|
|1||Medium Carrot, Chopped|
|1||Small Onion, Minced|
|1 Stalk||Celery, Chopped|
|2 Cloves||Garlic, Minced|
|1 Tablespoon||Fresh Ground Black Pepper|
|1/2 teaspoon||Sea Salt|
|2 Tablespoon||Dried Italian Seasoning Blend or Ground Tommy Veggie Mix*|
|1/2 Cup||Unprocessed Red Palm Oil|
|1 1/2 Cups||Hemp Soft Centers|
|1/4 - 1/2 Cup||Unsulphured Molasses|
- Make the rice as usual and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Grease an 8 inch loaf pan.
- In a blender, combine the carrot, onion, celery, garlic, egg, pepper, salt, seasoning and oil.
- Blend until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the soft centers, rice and blender mixture.
- Spoon into loaf pan, spreading to the edges & flattening the top.
- Carefully spread the molasses over the top.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Allow to rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing.