Tropical Island Smoothie
Serve chilled or at room temp.
|1||Young Thai Coconut|
|3 Tablespoons||Hemp Protein Powder|
|Pinch||Pure Leaf Stevia|
- Open and drain Coconut, Scrape meat from inside, remove any remaining shell fiber from meat with a paring knife.
- Slice Coconut meat into small strips.
- Put Coconut Meat into blender with the Coconut water, banana, and 3 tbsp of protein powder, sweetener of choice.
- Blend on high until fully mixed and Coconut meat liquefies.
- Add pineapple and mix again.
- Taste and adjust sweetness (will depend on sweetness of coconut and pineapple).