Apple Hemp Pancakes
|2 Tablespoons||Shredded Apple or applesauce|
|3 Tablespoons||Hemp Soft Centers|
|2 Tablespoons||Water or Cranberry Juice|
|1/2 Tablespoon||Red Palm or Coconut Oil|
|1/2 Teaspoon||Organic Cinnamon or favorite pancake topping|
- Whisk the egg, apple, soft centers, and Stevia together with the water (or juice) in a small bowl.
- Melt the 1/2 Tbl of oil in an omelet or a small saute pan over medium heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook until the bottom of the hempcake is solid enough to flip, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip the hempcake, cooking until done, about 1 more minute.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon (or a dollop of almond butter or your favorite fruit) and enjoy!