Almost-Raw Granola Bars
3 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
2 cups Puffed Brown Rice
1/4 cup Hemp Soft Centers
1/4 cup Chia Seeds
1/4 cup Flax Seeds
3/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
3/4 cup Dry Roasted Peanuts (check health food stores as store bought contains MSG)
You could use Toasted Sea Salted Hemp seeds in place of peanuts (or a combination)
3/4 cup Organic Raisins
1 cup Raw Honey
3/4 cup Natural or Organic Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Coconut Oil, Melted (you could use 1/4 coconut and 1/4 palm)
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
1. In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together wet ingredients.
3. Add wet to dry and mix until completely coated.
4. Place mixture into a jelly roll pan and cover with parchment paper.
5. Press down very firmly and evenly.
6. Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour to allow mixture to firm.
7. Remove from refrigerator and cut into bars.
Makes approximately 27 bars. Can be frozen.